Digital Experience Management (DEM) Program
Application Performance Monitoring (APM) and Network Performance Monitoring and Diagnostics (NPMD) tools often encounter monitoring gaps with regards to device, internet routing, DNS, and other infrastructure and network related problems—but DEM solutions help shine a light on these areas and unlock unique end-user and device-specific insights.
According to analysts, in the first few months of 2020 inquiries for end-user experience grew five times compared to 2019. They also predict that by 2025, 70% of digital business initiatives will require Infrastructure and Operations leaders to report on business metrics from digital experience, up from less than 15% today. Why? Due to the pandemic, the “work from anywhere” model has sparked more interest in understanding what employees truly experience while working remotely and using different resources (VPN, VDI, home WiFi, etc.). Additionally, many I&O leaders are clamoring for better visibility into their organizations’ endpoints, connectivity, and application performance to help prevent IT issues and positively impact real business outcomes like employee productivity, revenue, churn, NPS scores, and much more.
Top reasons our community cites for adopting or considering new DEM software:
- Looking to develop an ROI that is reliable, accurate, and attributable to any IT project or initiative
- Seeking to monitor the availability, performance, and quality of experience an end-user or digital agent receives as they interact with an application and the supporting infrastructure
- AI-backed automations and remediations that are not reliable or easy to perform
- The leadership team would benefit from a comprehensive Digital Employee Experience Score (DEX Score)
- IT needs to pinpoint the issue, right down to the user and device
You must be directly involved in your company’s process whether to evaluate the need for solutions like this, or not, or in the management chain for people who do. You should be a hands-on user of the prospective solution or in the management chain above users who do. Please do not register for this program if this is not the case; we will keep you apprised of programs that are a likely fit. Your credibility and ours depends on it.