On Thursday, February 25, we’re hosting another of our “Art & Science” webinars as part of our Success Series. This webinar brings in experts to speak to best practices, tips, and tricks in creating integrated campaigns.
According to a survey of 200 CMOs conducted by the CMO Council, campaign execution and management is one of the top 3 priorities for CMOs in 2021.
Join us for this exciting, informative expert panel discussion where you will hear from our panel of expert marketers as they share their stories, tips, and best practices to creating, executing, and measuring integrated campaigns. In this webinar, you will learn:
– What is an integrated campaign, and how is it defined?
– Frameworks and resources for creating an integrated campaign
– Executing at both the top and bottom of the funnel
– Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for the campaign
Our panelists include:
– Michelle Lowe, Senior Manager of Integrated Campaigns at AWS. Michelle has 15 years of experience leading Integrated Campaigns that have inspired and nurtured leads for B2B tech companies including AWS, IBM, and Rackspace.
– Samuel Chapman, Head of Global Content at DataCore. Sam has over 13 years of content experience, developing and creating content strategy, designing global integrated campaigns, and executing them in the field.
– Christopher Mitchell, the Demand Generation Manager at Siemplify, where he manages full-funnel integrated campaigns. Chris was the recipient of the 2020 Killer Content Award for Best Nurture Campaign, presented by The Demand Generation Report.