Satisfied customers are our best sales people
ViB has grown a successful business through a no-compromise focus on customer satisfaction. Customer satisfaction starts with a belief, but it involves much more than that. It requires an intense attention to detail, great communication skills, and a desire to please.
What we do
We help technology firms generate leads, event registrations, appointments and the most trusted forms of content and market research – quickly and economically – satisfaction guaranteed. Our Lean Operating Model + lower costs of sale due to repeat business = lower costs for you.
Who we work with
- Demand Gen
- Product Marketing
- Channel, Field & Events Marketing
- BDR & Sales
- Marketing Leadership
- Competitive Intelligence
Our customer’s needs
- High Quality Leads
- Webinar & Event Registrations
- Quality Sales Meetings
- Research backed Thought Leadership Content
- Market Intelligence Research
Our services include
- SmartSend Email Marketing
- Informed Appointment Setting
- Webinar & Field Events Registrations
- Syndicated Content
- Survey (Content + Leads + Appointments) Programs
- Market Intelligence
Your marketing & BDR teams are doing all the right things – and you need more sales meetings. We can help.
Why ViB Appointment Programs?
- Satisfaction Level – 85% follow-on business rate
- Our cost structure and renewal rates allow for prices 25% plus below competition.
- Precise targeting – no disconnects
- You only pay for meetings conducted.
- Hassle-free appointment scheduling (individual, round robin, pools, etc.)
- ViB is easy to work with and guarantees results.
- ViB creates emails and call scripts based on our expertise and your input.
- ViB engages prospects interested in taking a sales meeting who meet your precise targeting requirements.
- ViB performs QC on the prospect, provide you full contact information, and sets appointments hassle-free at times that work for your sellers.
- You only pay for meetings conducted, and satisfaction is guaranteed.
Informed Qualified Appointments
Attain a deep understanding of the prospect’s situation before the call
- Informed Appointments are available with our State of Industry / Industry Challenges Survey Program. You receive full answers to their 20-23 question survey response before the call.
- ViB creates high credibility, comprehensive, precisely targeted surveys aligned with your solutions that create highly effective content, MQLs and Informed Sales Appointments.
- Qualified, QC’d respondents are offered an opportunity to discuss survey findings with the survey sponsor. About 35% do.
- You receive their responses to the ~ 20-23 questions ahead of a call. Greatly increases your ability to relate, and focus precious time on the right things.
- We set the appointment hassle-free at times that work with your sellers.
- You only pay for meetings taken, and satisfaction is guaranteed.
Extend your reach through our 1.2M community.
ViB’s email list rental program means that you don’t have to buy the data and we are experts in getting your message delivered to the right person. We precisely target your exact personas from our 1.2M contact IT community of decision makers, evaluators and users. Our prices are 30-50% below competition and results are guaranteed.
Ask about our “Test Drive” Program.
SmartSend Intent Qualified Email
SmartSend combines an email list rental program with intent data. We have hundreds of topics to choose from including DevOps, Security, DR, and more. SmartSend’s intent data connects you with the companies researching your product now.
Tap into this:
- One million companies content consumption monitored
- One thousand intent topics to choose from
- 15 Million monthly email sends
Use cases include:
- ABM (account based marketing)
- Field events
Need 50 or 100 more Webinar registrations? Sponsoring a lunch event in Columbus Ohio, or a 12 city speaking tour? Frustrated that the wrong people always sign up? We can help.
ViB Research Programs
ViB’s Survey programs are designed to bring high end quality and impact to medium and small companies who are cost, resource and time constrained, and without the luxury of advanced survey know-how.
- Industry Challenges
- Brand Equity Private Intelligence (Awareness, Perception, Familiarity, Relevancy – you, your competitors)
- Win-Loss Analysis (Why you Win, why you lose, to who, under what circumstances)
Helps IT decision makers and staff articulate challenges / advocate for the (your) solutions they need to be successful.
Easy to Create Compelling Content | Qualified Leads | Informed Appointments
Affordable | Ultra Low Client Effort | Precision Targeting
Advanced Methodology | Diverse IT Domain Expertise
This program is great for creating greater awareness, thought leadership and developing highly effective demand gen content, and yields high quality leads, and informed sales appointments. Surveys are designed to be aligned with your unique messaging and value proposition, in a vendor-neutral way for highest credibility. We’ll come to a kickoff call with what you’ll find to be an impressive understanding of your business, and design and execute an extremely effective program in about 6 weeks from start to finish. About 90% of the effort is on our side, and the program is ultra-affordable.
- Content – Easy to create compelling content falls out of the survey deliverables. Awareness, Thought Leadership, and Demand Gen CTA. We make it very easy to create reports, infographics, posts, sales enablement materials, and insert compelling facts into press releases, interviews, board and customer presentations. Our customers repeatedly tell us that content generated from ViB surveys are among their top demand gen vehicles.
- Qualified Leads – We ask each highly qualified respondent if they will opt-in to the survey sponsor’s community. (~ 70% do)
- Informed Sales Appointments – We ask each highly qualified respondent if they would take a call to discuss survey findings with the survey sponsor. (~ 25% do) We inform you of their responses to ~ 23-25 questions for your pre-call prep which greatly increases call effectiveness. Increases your ability to relate, and allows for a much more informed discussion. Decreases discovery time so you can focus more on fit / next steps. Each respondent is QC’d, you only pay for meetings taken, and satisfaction is guaranteed.
Brand Equity (Competitive Awareness, Perception & Relevancy)
Intelligence to identify and confidently focus your marketing, product and sales investments on highest success initiatives
Awareness | Perception | Familiarity | Relevancy
Brand | Capabilities | Features | Decision Criteria | Brand Promises
You | Your Competitors
This program is used by companies from startups to $20B+ clients to identify, and create the certainty required to confidently invest on the highest return initiatives. It’s typically purchased by Marketing, and makes marketing a hero with product management, sales, strategy, and competitive intelligence groups when they share stakeholder relevant insights.
- Awareness is fundamental for inclusion into consideration set. Start by understanding how aware your target personas are of you and your key competitors (unaided recall, aided awareness, and depth of awareness)
- Perception is fundamental to getting selected. Understand how you / they are perceived in all important dimensions, and make adjustments based on the results.
- Relevancy is just fundamental. You need an accurate understanding of what is relevant, irrelevant and relevancy trends to not over-focus or under-focus on those things
- Competitive strengths / weaknesses. To gain an edge you need accurate intelligence to exploit competitive weaknesses, accentuate your strengths, and defend against areas requiring improvement.
High Precision – Executed on the industry’s most advanced (Qualtrics) survey and analysis platform used by top B2B’s like IBM, SAP, Oracle & Microsoft and consumer brands like Apple, Samsung and Procter and Gamble. Easy to assimilate, and act upon –results are delivered jargon free, in an easy to understand and an act upon manner requiring no knowledge of statistics / other analysis methods. Most actions are undertaken within the marketing organization.