On Thursday, February 18, we’re hosting another of our “Art & Science” webinars as part of our Success Series. This webinar will focus on one of the hottest topics in B2B marketing: the career advancement of women.
For example, according to McKinsey and LeanIn.org’s Women in the Workforce 2020 Report, women make up nearly 50% of all entry-level positions, but less than 30% of VP positions and about 20% of C-Suite positions.
Join us for this exciting, informative expert panel discussion where you will hear from successful female leaders in Marketing as they share their stories, tips, and best practices to growing your Marketing career. In this webinar, we will ask our panelists:
– What best practices have you employed to grow your career?
– How do you advocate for and mentor other women in your company?
– Sales teams are often male-driven; what are some best practices to build bridges between the sales and marketing functions?
Our panelists include:
– Caralyn Quigley Stern, VP of Americas and Global Channel Marketing @ Sophos
– Xina Seaton, VP of Customer Experience @ BluePrism
– Robin Caputo, Chief Marketing Officer @ Datavail
– Jen McAdams, VP of Demand Generation and Field Marketing @ Progress