On Thursday, September 23, we’re hosting another of our “Art & Science” webinars as part of our Success Series. This webinar will revisit one of our most popular webinars ever: career development of women in B2B marketing.
50% of all entry-level positions, but less than 30% of VP positions and about 20% of C-Suite positions.
The pandemic was especially hard on women. Recent research shows one in four women are considering leaving the workforce or downshifting their careers (versus one in five men.) While all women have been impacted, three major groups have experienced some of the largest challenges: working mothers, women in senior management positions, and Black women.
Join us for this exciting, informative expert panel discussion where you will hear from successful women leaders in Marketing as they share their stories, tips, and best practices to growing your Marketing career, and how COVID has impacted them. In this webinar, we will ask our panelists:
- What best practices have you employed to grow your career?
- How do you advocate for and mentor other women in your company?
- What are ways to grow your presence/build your personal brand in a remote environment?
- How can we become better negotiators – for our needs, our career development, and our salaries?
Our panelists include:
- Caralyn Quigley Stern, VP of Americas and Global Channel Marketing at Sophos
- Kristy Morris, VP of WW Channel Marketing at WDC
- Jennifer McAdams, VP of Demand Generation and Field Marketing at Progress Software
- Heather Monahan, Best Selling Author, and Podcast Host: Creating Confidence